Source Furniture offers the following warranties on our products valid from the date of shipping and to the original purchaser only. Warranty claims must be submitted directly to your sales representative or by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com for assistance. Clearance and Promotional items are not covered by this warranty and are not eligible for returns and/or exchanges.
Please note that proper product care is essential for preserving your rights under this warranty. The warranty is void and fails to cover accidental damage, abuse, misuse, or normal wear and tear, including: fading, scratched or chipped finishes, weathering under normal weather conditions, staining or discoloration. Minor variations in color and texture of finishes are expected on all furniture products and therefore not covered under this warranty. Quartz table tops should be used in indoor spaces only due to color fading or discoloration under direct sunlight.
The limited 1-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship against tearing or discoloration and materials on all fabric, sling and upholstered cushions, including Sunbrella® products, based on normal conditions of use. The fabric manufacturer may provide an additional 5-year warranty. Contact your sales representative or Glen Raven directly for more details.
Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) (Elements Series / Concreto Tops)
Some of our products include the use of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a popular cement product used across the industry. GFRC Planters, Benches, and Table Tops have a 1-year limited warranty on their structure and finish. Commercial Fire Pits have a warranty of 6 months. The warranty is valid to the original purchaser only from the date of purchase. In the event of a warranty claim, the owner will be required to provide proof of purchase, and a sales receipt verifying the date. Source Furniture at its option may repair or replace the product to good working condition by using new or refurbished components. If repair is not possible, we will replace the items when applicable. Source Furniture reserves the right to inspect the product prior to the replacement or repair of the product. DO NOT USE AMMONIA OR AMMONIA BASED CLEANERS when cleaning GFRC products; doing so will void the warranty. Edge-chipping on Concreto tabletops due to placement and/or butting two tables together is not covered under warranty. Color may fade over time. Refinishing is not covered under warranty; customer will have to refinish at their own cost.
Durarope has a 1-year limited warranty that protects against normal wear and tear. Any mishandling or improper care of Durarope will void this warranty. Any use of harsh chemicals, such as bleach or ammonia will void the warranty.
All Pouf products have a 1-year warranty against deflation.
Molded Resin products have a limited 3-year warranty on breakage or manufacturer’s defects. Molded Resin products have a limited 1-year warranty against discoloration and color fading.
Duratop / Prime Warranty
The limited 2-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials of all Duratop and Prime products based on normal conditions of use. Duratop / Prime solid table tops are manufactured in a unique process that combines wood, resin, heat, and pressure in order to produce a table top that will endure, even in the harshest conditions. These table tops provide years and years of trouble-free service, either indoor or outdoor.
2 Year Warranty for Duratop & Prime Table Tops
- Weather Resistant making our table tops ideal for outdoor usage.
- Heat Resistant up to 180 degrees centigrade and tough against temperature fluctuations.
- Impact resistant, capable of standing up to the toughest of treatments.
- Extraordinary robust surface.
- Due to the surface and edge coating being made in one casting, without joints and fused at the core, extremities merely bounce off.
- Easy care. Simple to clean and even more important, hygienic.
- UV – Resistant.
3-Year Wicker Warranty
The limited 3-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials of any woven, Duraweave / Wicker and Weave strap products based on normal conditions of use.
3-Year Durawood Warranty
The limited 3-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials of all Durawood products based on normal condition of use from the date of purchase; with regular usage, Durawood will not crack, peel, decay, or lose structural integrity due to insect infestation. Durawood implements UV-stabilizers to minimize fading, however, Durawood may fade with prolonged sun exposure. To further reduce fading store products during periods of inactivity and/or use a UV-protectant. Discoloration is not covered under this warranty.
3-Year Durawood Warranty
The limited 5-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials of all Durawood products based on normal condition of use from the date of purchase.
5-Year Composite Wood Warranty
The limited 5-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials of all Durawood products based on normal conditions of use from the date of purchase.
The limited 3-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials on umbrella frames based on normal conditions of use. Finishes that are properly maintained are also guaranteed for three years. This warranty is void if umbrellas are left open during strong winds and severe weather conditions, and/or cranking a cantilever umbrella to the point of rope-snapping. The occasional tightening of screws and oiling of parts may be needed to extend the life of the umbrella.
Wheels are not included in this warranty. Wheels are optional installs and are installed at your own risk. Wheels may rust and will not be replaced by our factory.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Aluminum outdoor products are coated with polyester triglycidyl isocyanurate (TGIC) powders, making them highly resistant to corrosion, chipping and flaking. We offer a limited lifetime warranty on our extruded aluminum made in the United States. If a frame or weld structurally fails, Source Furniture will assess the issue and repair or replace.
What Is Not Covered
- Repairs or replacements NOT authorized in writing by Source Furniture.
- Failure of furniture frames, parts or welds due to neglect or improper use.
- Normal fading, discoloration or scratching resulting from normal wear.
- Stretching of fabric or upholstery resulting from normal wear.
- Stains due to contact with, but not limited to chemicals, lotions or cleaning solutions.
- Non-proprietary items such as glass or tabletop surfaces, which may be warranted by their manufacturers.
- Freight damage if your order is delivered by a third-party freight carrier as the title to the merchandise passes to the carrier and purchaser at time of shipment.
- Wind, fire, flood or freeze damage.
- Water damage within the frames.
Powder Coat Warranty
If the finish on any powder coated product peels, cracks or blisters within three years, Source Furniture will repair, refinish or replace the frame at manufacturer’s discretion (with same or similar product if discontinued) at no charge. Minor variations in color and texture in the finishes are expected. This warranty does not cover such variations and they are not considered a reason for a refund, exchange, or replacement.
1. Source Furniture recommends that powder coated finished products located less than 1000 feet from the seashore (saltwater) be systematically freshwater rinsed (at least bi annually), so as to prevent the accumulation of salt deposits.
2. This will not apply to damage to and/or failure of the metal caused by moisture or other contamination detrimental to the metal because of improper packaging, storage or handling of the coated metal/ aluminum prior to installation by the customer; scratching or abrading of the metal during or after installation by the customer; standing or ponding water; improper cleaning and/or pretreatment of the metal; corrosion of the metal substrate; or acts of God, falling objects, explosions, fire, or other such similar or dissimilar occurrences beyond Source Furniture’s control.
3. Source Furniture’s exclusive liability and the customer’s sole remedy under this warranty, or otherwise, shall be limited to, at Source Furniture’s option, the refinishing, replacing, or refurbishing of the powder coat finish of the defective metal. Such refinishing shall be performed by Source Furniture or Source Furniture’s approved contractor, using standard powder coating finishing practices and materials as selected and/or approved by Source Furniture. Source Furniture reserves the right to approve any contract for such refinishing or replacing; such approval not to be unreasonably delayed or withheld. The Powder Coating Warranty on any refinished or replaced coated metal shall be only for the remainder of the Powder Coating Warranty period applicable to the metal originally coated. In no event shall Source Furniture be liable under any theory of recovery, whether based on negligence of any kind, strict liability or tort, for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages.
4. All claims relating to quality, condition or performance of the powder coat shall be waived unless made by the customer in writing to Source Furniture within the applicable Powder Coating Warranty period, and within thirty (30) days after the customer is informed or becomes aware of a defect in the coating; Source Furniture must be given a reasonable and prompt opportunity to inspect said defect.
5. Except for the Powder Coating Warranties, Source Furniture MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE COATINGS.
6. The Powder Coating Warranty is extended solely to the customer. It is nontransferable and non-assignable, and the customer shall not permit or authorize their employees, agents, representatives or the customer to claim, represent or imply that the Powder Coating Warranty extends or is available to anyone other than the customer.
7. This warranty does not include any pieces of a chaise that is compromised, i.e, foot caps, slings, or consumables.
8. In the event of a material breach by the customer of any of the conditions of this Agreement, Source Furniture shall have no other liability for any failure claims.
9. Source Furniture reserves the right to terminate the warranty at any time upon sixty (60) days prior notice, except with respect to any which already has been shipped to the customer prior to the giving of such notice.
10. All notices and claims given under or pursuant to this warranty shall be in writing and sent by certified or registered mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested.
11. Source Furniture and the customer agree that this warranty does not constitute an obligation of any kind whatsoever on the part of the customer to purchase any of the finished product from Source Furniture; but rather, it provides the governing terms and conditions as to the parties’ respective liabilities and rights if, and when, any such purchases/sales of any of the products finished with metal occur.
12. No terms or conditions other than those stated herein, and no warranty or understanding, in any way purporting to modify this warranty shall be binding upon a party unless made in writing, and expressly refers to this warranty and is signed by that party’s authorized representative. This warranty supersedes and cancels any prior representations, warranties, and agreements relating to the subject matters of this warranty.
13. This warranty is made under Florida law (without giving effect to the conflict of law principles thereof) and the local laws of Florida shall apply to the construction, enforcement, and interpretation of this warranty.
14. In the event of a warranty claim, the owner will be required to provide proof of purchase, and a sales receipt verifying the date.